After four weeks of being disconnected and two weeks back in the states I thought I would write about some observations.
- I don’t miss the hurry, hurry rush, rush.
- I don’t miss the 24/7 Doom & Gloom, I need to stop watching TV all together.
- I don’t miss office politics, or small group dynamics coupled with egos.
- I like the “life change” from applying the 80/20 Principle to the little things. I’ve found I have had more time and stress less.
- I missed my friends and family, but I’ve not seen them much at all. But Castle (my dog) has been a lot of fun.
- I’ve enjoyed working on some robots at the shop. I’ve really enjoyed working on the new robot for RoboCross and planning my Robot Building DVD.
- I’ve noticed I am still reading useless Google reader articless out of shear boredom, because I’ve gotten so much else done.